Well another week and my 1st grader made it through school just fine. Now I have my twins who are in Preschool crying because they want to be in the "big" school with brother. It's times like this that I want time to stand still for them and for me - if just for the next 12 years. Besides, I would look pretty darn good to if that happened!

No shortage of incredible creativity this week.

Keeping it cozy does a beautiful job recreating the American Flag and provides the tutorial using ASCP paint. She shares a painting tip that you don't want to miss.
 Thistlewood Farms was over the top with this croquet mallet idea. Brilliant I say!
 Willow Wisp Cottage  does an amazing job with this dresser using two tones of color. It turned out so pretty.
I absolutely love this recycled bike turn sink pedestal at Apartment Therapy. Is this not the most creative sink idea!
This gorgeous DIY French script lampshade by The Concrete Cottage. I am still in awe at how amazing this turned out.
I hope your day is filled doing the things that you love doing and surrounded by the people you love !
Have a great weekend and see you on Monday !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top